Inhambane Mixed-Use Development
- Town Planning,
- Bulk earthworks, final levels, storm water system,
- Water supply, storage, pumping, reticulation,
- Sewage reticulation, pumping, treatment, disposal of sludge,
- Irrigation, storage, pumping, reticulation, fire hydrant network,
- Solid waste collection and disposal,
- Transportation planning,
- Services coordination.
Kopaning Cemetry Sub Division Study
Khamisi was appointed by the Kopanong Local Municipality to undertake a Planning study to address establishment of cemeteries large enough to exist and operate for a period of 15 years. These cemeteries should cater for the local communities in terms of service delivery, cultural acceptability, current mortality trends as well as projected mortality trends. The development of these cemeteries will take place in the following towns;
- Town Planning – Spatial planning for the Cemeteries,
- Environmental screening,
- Geotechnical screening,
- Assessment of Municipal Infrastructure.